Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone In South West London/middlesex

CNS-southwest

Want some work?

I had an enquiry for greenford/south all area, its only a "30 minute" drive from me, but being nearer London means it takes about 45 minutes....bit to far out for me.

It's first floor windows.

Pm me if your Interested....

Dave

Meh it's was for 3 first floor windows, quoted £12 and she took it, just hope I can gain some more work

Round there lol.

that is a long way from Walton , i think you could do with looking for work a bit closer it is not a though your short of house around there

that is a long way from Walton ' date=' i think you could do with looking for work a bit closer it is not a though your short of house around there[/quote']I'm not in Walton mate, I'm in heathrow. Walton is about the same distance as greenford is from me.

Well I quotes £12 thinking I was over pricing and she would say no, but she said yes and said they are desperate for a windy there and she will be giving my details to her neighbours tomorow

cns pass it on mate dont travel 30 mins just for 1 job !
Don't forget mate its 30minutes in London, its within my 10 miles radius believe it or not lol.

Also its my dirt domestic, figured gota start somewhere right? Can't be too picky at the start....get established then have a sought through later

Too Right!

you could make over £100 there easly if you have 10 houses at that price just make sure everyone pays on the day and if not dump.

Well I won't be collecting, it will be pay on the day, or carded to pay by PayPal, cheque or BACS. No payment after 14 days and they get a warning letter posted and an additional £1 Added for cost o f letter, 7 days after that, a 2nd letter is sent and a further £2 added, 3rd letter says its goin to that company tht charge £50 to recover the money, the customer has to pay the £50,.

Can't be arsed chasing payments so a simple system in place and all is well

I'm not in Walton mate, I'm in heathrow. Walton is about the same distance as greenford is from me.
Well I quotes £12 thinking I was over pricing and she would say no, but she said yes and said they are desperate for a windy there and she will be giving my details to her neighbours tomorow

I thought you came from around shepperton / walton

Back