Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Compact wfp windowcleaning round for sale in Peterlee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe61

I have a very compact established round for sale all wfp work in Peterlee and Wingate also comes with a 59 plate high top van with a full set up in back including a commercial pressure washer for extra income cleaning drives short hours taking £1850 a month any questions just message and I will answer them for you.

I have a very compact established round for sale all wfp work in Peterlee and Wingate also comes with a 59 plate high top van with a full set up in back including a commercial pressure washer for extra income cleaning drives short hours taking £1850 a month any questions just message and I will answer them for you.
Is this still available for sale. Inbox me

Yes it is are interested in the round and van and equipment I'm looking for £7800 for the lot it is a income from day one. So wouldn't take long to get your money back and great scope to get new business I also do a lot of gutter cleans if interested message me a contact info

Back