Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show Us Ya Mingers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fa1e618c2f4c15ade3bdc63838cc7fa1_thumb.jpg
3c47b7de57a0c3251d6970033446e7d2_thumb.jpg

I always get the ones no one else wants!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Once helping a mate out i cleaned the wrong front before i realised when the owner came out

My mate knew their windy (wfp) and it transpires i nearly lot him the customer as he never did frames etc and the owner pulled him up on it

One WFP'er round here never ever touches the frames and he's got shed loads of work!
I don't get how anyone would want clean windows and have hanging frames. Must be some out there happy with this I guess.

I don't get how anyone would want clean windows and have hanging frames. Must be some out there happy with this I guess.
Where i am its not tradition to clean the frames people only Care about the glass, once in a while i get a frame cleaning but that comes with a hefty pricetag. But wooden frames is the standard Here, where as you have plastic frames

Where i am its not tradition to clean the frames people only Care about the glass, once in a while i get a frame cleaning but that comes with a hefty pricetag. But wooden frames is the standard Here, where as you have plastic frames

Ah okay yes that makes sense if it's more wood frames I guess.

Yes because they splinter after years of sitting newer wood frames Are good but when i Can charge more for something i wont do it for free, sill wiping has become the stanard with more companies, 5-10 years Ago that was an extra service too

Back