Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window Cleaning Software For Mobile Phones

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All the same needs to be fully functioning without any bugs first I would have thought before anyone is going to start paying out to use it.

Any bugs you find please notify us and we can look into them.

You find this is common practice with software. How many updates do get when you boot up Microsoft windows, it constantly being updated there will always be bugs like with other software. Photoshop costs £400 and now and then crashes. Games on Xbox PlayStation are constantly have patches added. It when a software publisher stops updating is when problems occur. We are constantly listening to want people need and try to develop to those needs

There are a few using it from the forum. I am interested in honest and constructive feedback and there is a 6 week free period, We had great feedback from Clean n simple and others from the forum .Thanks

Difference being they are global corporations worth billions and can throw money & recourses at the products they provide. However such a small outfit like yours at some point will decide that enough is enough if becomes unprofitable to continue with the development due to lack of revenue.

Far play to you for giving it a go though /emoticons/wink.png

Any bugs you find please notify us and we can look into them.You find this is common practice with software. How many updates do get when you boot up Microsoft windows, it constantly being updated there will always be bugs like with other software. Photoshop costs £400 and now and then crashes. Games on Xbox PlayStation are constantly have patches added. It when a software publisher stops updating is when problems occur. We are constantly listening to want people need and try to develop to those needs

Any idea what programs to use for windows phones.

Need to be easy to use coz a bit behind with technology.

Got about 400 jobs and sometimes get in a pickle.

Any idea what programs to use for windows phones.Need to be easy to use coz a bit behind with technology.

Got about 400 jobs and sometimes get in a pickle.
Our Roundpartner works on Windows phones, give it a try for 6 weeks free.

Can you please make sure the roundpartner APP works where there is no internet signal. I live in the countryside like a lot of window cleaners and most of the time I only have a VERY slow 'g' signal - not 3g or H+. Web based apps are therefore useless when out and about. It needs to run off my phone then sync with your servers, like google calendar / samsung calendar does.

Can you please make sure the roundpartner APP works where there is no internet signal. I live in the countryside like a lot of window cleaners and most of the time I only have a VERY slow 'g' signal - not 3g or H+. Web based apps are therefore useless when out and about. It needs to run off my phone then sync with your servers, like google calendar / samsung calendar does.
We have feature on the planner where you can synchronise to Google Calendar, it just loads the jobs into the calendar with price address and name of customer, we are working on getting the phone to sync back to the server . It is frustrating when the signal is low and we are working on getting the system to work on the phone fully while off-line.

Just tried to sign up an account, having trouble with the layout from my iPhone , given up trying now /:

Just tried to sign up an account, having trouble with the layout from my iPhone , given up trying now /:
Sorry to here that browny what part of the layout was you having trouble with as it is a standard iPhone interface design we use

The terms and condition writing was over the box u had to tick to accept them, so couldn't tick the box, just kept hitting the writing which sent me to the t and cs

Latest Posts

Back