Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Competition time people!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I have teamed up with Richard Sorrell to offer you a great one of a kind prize!

First things first what will you win

You will win a fantastically written book that could potentially change your business and help you improve grow and profit for years to come.

This book covers pricing, how to price, finding the correct average price and explains in depth how to alter your round and pricing structure to help your business succeed year after year. It contains many other business tips to make sure your business runs most efficiently. It touches on employing staff, and equipment and set ups.

RRP of the book is £34.95 so winning one for free would be great right?

Well now you can and best of all i have TWO to give away!

I have read the book and i can say it has certainly given me food for thought!

OK Ok so how do i enter?

A couple of simple steps will enter you in the the compe***ion.

1. reply here with your current post count (not including your reply)

2. make as many post as you can, yes that simple! Well almost, you can make as many posts as you like but you must start at least one thought provoking thread regarding window cleaning. The winners will be the ones that have made the most posts after replying here. (no small, short cheat posts to get count up this will disqualify you ;))

Hope that is straight forward for you guys. ;)

Closing date will be the 31-3-12

Here is a pic of the book

View attachment 371

Users that are entered into the comp so far:

MyLittleCleaningCompany start 137 now 250 posts made113

welsh_cleaner start 134 now 288 posts made 154

Paulrods start 193 now 658 posts made 465

Chip start 228 now 278 posts made 50

Jamesperkins start 860 now 1392 posts made 532

Masons start 130 now 204 posts made 74

Posh start 217 now 366 posts made 149

View attachment 304

193 is correct as it does not include this reply post. /emoticons/wink.png

Oh and that's pretty impressive for 25 days!

how very easy is that xxxxxxxxxxxx

how easy is that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how easy is that

I think i might be missing something xxxxx lol

this is my 1st post /emoticons/smile.png so if it reads 228 + at the end it'll be right! well, come on how else could i hope to compete with perkins? /emoticons/smile.png

i give in, tried to keep up with james to***ht. impossible. he's not human, he's some kind of forum posting machine. i bet his pc or whatever he uses has steam coming out, or his heads just wired into the net /emoticons/smile.png

lol tapatalk is defo to blame! i find myself checking in all the time, i know as an admin i should anyway but now i'm on most of the time lol

And the winner is.........

James Perkins who made a total of 532 posts from the start of the comp! Well done buddy, drop me a pm./emoticons/wink.png

Thanks everyone for taking part and if you want to check your scores check the first post. I have updated it with the start count of your posts, your current count and how many posts you made since start of comp.

The count now was taken on 31-3-12 at 2:17am.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Now who could have predicted that! /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back