Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Buy the zink one. It will fit into a Harris pole without the need of pipe to fill it out.
No it won't.. I've made 2, you still need a bit of overflow pipe to act as a size reducer

Well I got one two weeks back and I got the overflow pipe before hand. And when I started to fit it I found I didn't need the overflow it was a nice snug fit... I also watched wagga when I was doing this and and my zink one was same as he's part from the end was already the size of a overflow pipe so went right in and ribit it.

I have ordered the zinc one so hopefully it should work nicely, fingers crossed.

Going for the wagtail to, does anyone just tad with poles for upper or wagtail?

I have ordered the zinc one so hopefully it should work nicely, fingers crossed.

Going for the wagtail to, does anyone just tad with poles for upper or wagtail?
i was going to wagtail the tops with a pole so I got the stuff but its not easy....it can be done but best way to go is wfp the tops and trad the bottoms. Little or no need for ladders that way /emoticons/smile.png

i was going to wagtail the tops with a pole so I got the stuff but its not easy....it can be done but best way to go is wfp the tops and trad the bottoms. Little or no need for ladders that way /emoticons/smile.png
I know were your coming from but cant stretch to WFP just know Hopefully get some cash behind me and then get a van setup, that's were I'm aiming to go.

I know were your coming from but cant stretch to WFP just know Hopefully get some cash behind me and then get a van setup, that's were I'm aiming to go.
ok well good luck with it all mate. And check out ((Christopher dawber))on YouTube he is mr wagga himself lol he's got loads of great tips and even shows you how to build a cheap wfp trolley aswell as how to use a wagtail on a pole.

ok well good luck with it all mate. And check out ((Christopher dawber))on YouTube he is mr wagga himself lol he's got loads of great tips and even shows you how to build a cheap wfp trolley aswell as how to use a wagtail on a pole.
funny you should say that I've just been watching on you tube lol, Very knowledgeable

funny you should say that I've just been watching on you tube lol, Very knowledgeable
yep he is good all he's tips are worth a watch. Think iv seen every vid he's done lolll

yep he is good all he's tips are worth a watch. Think iv seen every vid he's done lolll
I must be getting there by now lol, love the time trial he did on his conservatory windows that made me chuckle.

Back