Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain water harvesting...where to buy....

I want to do a set up where I capture rain water by connecting my conservatory guttering to a waterbutt with a filter and stop **** for when butt is full.

Where's best to buy from and what connectors and parts, I have looked on wickes and bandq and they dont have much.

I plan to use a 125ltr slim butt that will fit down side of conservatory with a pipe going up to the gutter, not downpipe though as I cannot get to that part.

How will the water flow in your pipe from the gutter, if not from the downpipe? Water will always flow towards the downpipe, that's the whole point.

I got my waterbutt (not very slim) from wilkinsons, the best deal i could find, 23 quid for 210Ls, without stand though, but I don't need one I just use a pump.

Cheers heyoh

I cannot get to downpipe, the gap between conservatory and neighbours wall only about 2 foot so I am looking to run a pipe or something from conservatory gutter as it runs around 2 sides which i can get to, so the idea is to drill into bottom of gutter and put a pipe attachment but not sure where to buy the pipe and attachments for this type of job, I may just drill a hole and silicon it in.

Latest Posts

Back