Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much, And How? Help Pricing Please!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If it never had those windows on the roof then it would be a gutter vac job. In saying that you could still reach it. it would be a pain in the a hole tho. Cherry picker if te whole blocks getting done

If it never had those windows on the roof then it would be a gutter vac job. In saying that you could still reach it. it would be a pain in the a hole tho. Cherry picker if te whole blocks getting done
What's the windows in the roof got to do with the gutter below them? Lost me there.

Reach mewp not a cherry picker, park it in the court and don't need to move it.
You mean it would reach over the building and get to the back? Do you have a link to one of these machines online?

What's the windows in the roof got to do with the gutter below them? Lost me there.
hes referring to the dormers on the roof that have a short lenght of guttering at each side , that job could be done with a gutter vac preferbably with carbon fibre poles , but rather you than me :Image3:

Ahh, can't see them on this screen, just dormers and bugger all else.

hes referring to the dormers on the roof that have a short lenght of guttering at each side , that job could be done with a gutter vac preferbably with carbon fibre poles , but rather you than me :Image3:

Have you been out to do a proper full gutter camera survey to find out how badly blocked the gutters and downspouts are? That way before giving a quote you will find out any access issues and more importantly if it's feasible or not to be using a guttervac. Simples....

If there is any sods in the guttering especially in corners at that height trust me you will struggle like hell to try removing them with a guttervac let alone any blocked downspouts as Mark on here will testify to that one.

Regarding using suitable access equipment best ask your local hire firm to go out with you to do a site survey & risk assessment to see if it's feasible to get to all of the guttering.

How much would you guys charge to clean the gutters out then? I need to give them a quote by tomorrow morning..

How long do you reckon on it taking? With a cherry picker for a day to do the awkward bits I'd be looking at somewhere in the region of £1250-1500

With respect if you have no idea how bad the gutters are methods you are going to use and cost involved then how could you give a price by tomorrow morning beats me. :Image3:

How much would you guys charge to clean the gutters out then? I need to give them a quote by tomorrow morning..

Really? :Image16:

My 8 yr old daughter sitting beside me watching that vid when I told her what it was supposed to be doing said'' Its not doing it so good''

Back