Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much, And How? Help Pricing Please!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol, maybe it was a bit of a pipe dream.. How would you clean the top gutters then? Its too far back to reach with a gutter vac, and there's no access round the back for vehicles..

Think you have answered your own question....

I would walk away as too much hassle for me. Simples... :Image13:

Get a sissor lift, they are really narrow and would probably fit down the left handside of that property, i guess it depends what the ground is like at the rear.

Grassy, soft and uneven.. it's too narrow to get one in there, I checked earlier. It'd have to be gutter vac I think, but where can I rent one with 10m poles?

Yeah, I dont have a guttervac lol -

Quoted it at 1100 or so, if I get it i'll just buy a gutter vac, I guess

i wonder how many others have walked away over access issues and using a scissor lift on grass would surely be against health and safety laws , it will be a nightmare of a job regardless of how its done

Well kips you asked for advice which I have given but seems you have totally ignored it.. :Image13:

Yeah, I dont have a guttervac lol -

Quoted it at 1100 or so, if I get it i'll just buy a gutter vac, I guess

Well kips you asked for advice which I have given but seems you have totally ignored it.. :Image13:
Lol, I know.. I went and had a good look at it and I think with a gutter vac i'd be able to reach it all. There's no way of getting any kind of plant machinery around the back so I priced it up on buying the gutter vac and me and another guy working all day to get it done - will let you guys know how I get on anyway

Back