Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Magic Sponge & UPVC Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Here is a quick video on the Magic Sponge and cleaning UPVC window frames. I know many of our established members are well aware of the power of the Magic Sponge so this really is more for our new chaps that may need a pointer on UPVC.
I will be working hard on adding new videos to my Youtube channel between now and the end of the year so please if you can think of anything I may be able to do a clip on to help you all out then just say so and I will see what I can do. Coming up later in the week something for the Trad crew as I have just been given a Moerman Combinator and the new Moerman Flick to try out. Hope you enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVor1iCuLog[/media]
TBH I am pretty much only using the Unger Rub Out now. Just using up my stash of sponges first.
Customer gave me 1 when doing her upvc magic,turmed out misses had already shown me 1before,apparently I wasn't listening go figure,she wasn'tt happy

Back