Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry.. Inflation Price Rise

Belfastcleaning

Just had a letter from tmobile saying my monthly bill going up 68pence!! Due to inflation driving their business running costs up!!

This is the 2nd time they have put this contract up and Iv only had it 16months!! Last time was up by £1 ish...

On the reverse of the letter is faq's: can I cancel my contract? Yes if you pay the remainder of the contract!!

How can they themselves change a contract that was agreed by 2 parties? Small print?

Flipping jokes they are.. Goes for O2 and orange too!!

Am with Vodafone all my life(not always same number) but only gone contract with them for last two years, price never gone up infact since getting contract 6 month into it they have given me more minutes and unlimited txts and probably a better internet allowence too!

Was thinking of going back to V fone. They are doing a deal I believe for unlimited texts and minutes £20, not sure if VAT on top or included

Now compare that to how your own window cleaning customers would react as a lot of ppl are feedup with rising costs. Customer watching their pennies would think of reducing their costs and maybe find a cheaper cleaner or go without.

Quite correct

Theres a clause in your contract that allows them to put there prices up by the rate of inflation. Its allays been there, they never used it in the past.

Theres just jacking up there prices now there customer base is bigger?

Latest Posts

Back