conny roof

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by tench0771, Apr 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

cleaned this conny to day used ubik2000 sprayed on the brush came up nce[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

i must get some of that ubik2000 and maybe time to spray it on the brush i have just dropped my cleaning fluid on the brush and lose a lot of it....nice job........the one i did yesterday was a glass fan roof and it took me a lot longer than i thought ....another lesson learnt...:)

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thanks m8 its realy good stuff that ubik ,yea nuffin worse than pricing a job an then it take longer than u thault :)

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

:thumbsup:

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

smart job tench

6. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

May I ask how much did You charge? A have something similar next week and they want good price...?

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Great job :thumbsup:

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Sparkling :thumbsup:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#9 Smurf, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    If they are after the cheapest price then good luck with that one.

Myself I prefer to upsell the quality of my deep cleaning services I offer rather than sell on price alone. Some conservatory roofs can take no time at all and others can take hours to deep clean properly. I've been caught out too many times thinking a job is going to be easy then found out it was a real pig to do especially the pointy bits due to access issues. Conseratories come in all shapes and sizes and some are very awkward to do so I price alot higher than others would do. After saying that I must be doing something right as I still get plenty of work.

Be carfull using ubik or virosol as can sometimes stain plastic a cream colour which is a pig to get off and is not good for self cleaning glass either. I prefer to use hot water first either tap or pure from the van mount hot water heater. Then if need be use chems/cream cleaners, magic sponges etc for detailing. I also check and clear the downspout, guttering also roof gulleys and box gutters if applicable. Then clean the outside of the gutters etc and would also price up as an extra on a quote if they want the sides deep cleaned aswell which most do on a one-off deep clean.

10. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

It is a beginning for me so I do not want to charge much more then the others but That customer knows me for quality so They should not be too tight however it is still very competitive business. They do not want me to do gutters inside only face of them.

Advertisement