conservatories?????

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by lee.h, Mar 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. lee.h

lee.h Member

rite been offerd some conservatory jobs,not monthly basic cleans but proper green to clean cleans. any ideas what i should be charging here roughly???

i literally dont know what i should be charging but having done one before i know its a fair bit of work!

Advertisement
  2. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

I'd say between £20 -£30 mate

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

charge a hourly rate, the sides are easy, the top are usually a pain

4. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

The whole conserv or just roof?

If whole, I reckon it could take 3 hrs for a proper job. I'd want £60+ really.

5. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

Plenty of hot soapy water some cif cream bleach and if your lucky customers hose pipe

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Mornings work and use tap water to clean the muck and get it almost clean then finish off with pure water also pre treat with tfr and spray on get it in halfords or b&q

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

for a average roof i charge £15-20 extra that's just for the panels
    to clean the whole thing so gutters top plastics panels ect i charge around £40 + the normal window charge for a avrage side one

got 1 next week that's £120 tho which had 6 years of **** on it and is pritty big prob 3 hrs work but will be working hard on that 1 lol

simple way to work it out tho is charge per hr so around i charge £20 a hr + the normal window clean charge ontop so if it takes 2 hrs it be £40 + £15 windows so £55
    for a full con and windows gutters are extra :p

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i charge an hourly rate my minium charge is 40 access to the roof can slow you down unless your loaded and can afford a conny ladder i have a step ladder which is good enough

Advertisement