Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp system

Will

Can you get a van mounted system that makes the pure water in the van and if so which is the best one to get  thanks foe any answers

Can you get a van mounted system that makes the pure water in the van and if so which is the best one to get  thanks foe any answers

Yes. Everyone will have their own view of the best system including myself.

So you need to ask various suppliers. Size of tank will make a difference to the price as will other factors such as fitting.

Making pure can very depend on the tds of your water. If your water is soft then you could use di only. If its hard then you need an r/o.

So first purchase is a tds meter from a genuine wfp supplier such as Gardiners or Daqua. Don't be swayed by cheap copies on Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
As to what supplier would you use depends on we're in the country you live, 

for me would be the cleaning warehouse in Wolverhampton . Good customer service and sonny is an excellent fitter and very tidy.

Thanks spruce wot supplier would you recommend 

You need to tell us where you are, what van you have, ie, payload; are you on a water meter, what your tap water tds is, have you access to a tap and a drain? etc.

We can suggest where to go and ask for a quote, but they will ask you these questions anyway. So you need to have answers first.

Will get back on at the weekend to find tads I think it's around 300 I live in the south east .east Sussex van will be connect size thanks

Good Morning,

Feel free to contact our office to discuss the options we can offer you - we can be contacted on 01223 790049 or feel free to look to our website.

Back