Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ollie W WC

Looking for some advice when cleaning the inside of a conservatory that has orange stains on the plastic / glass from the customers that own the property. The orange stain is sticky and extremely difficult to wipe off and has been caused as one of the customers smoke in there. What is the best way to get rid / clean this please? 
thanks for your advice / response in advance.

Looking for some advice when cleaning the inside of a conservatory that has orange stains on the plastic / glass from the customers that own the property. The orange stain is sticky and extremely difficult to wipe off and has been caused as one of the customers smoke in there. What is the best way to get rid / clean this please? 
I did a conservatory last week and also a end of tenancy flat clean from it's deceased previous owner.

The colour scheme was John player special 

I used standard cheap tesco lemon thick bleach heavily diluted and sprayed it on left to dwell for 10 mins and wiped cleaned. 

Walk away !!!!!!!! I did one like this when I first started never again the nicotine will run down your arms go into your skin and you will stink for days , no money is worth  it there are far better jobs out there . 

Looking for some advice when cleaning the inside of a conservatory that has orange stains on the plastic / glass from the customers that own the property. The orange stain is sticky and extremely difficult to wipe off and has been caused as one of the customers smoke in there. What is the best way to get rid / clean this please?
Did you do the internal clean in the end?

Back