Conservatory Ladder

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by Window Cleaning Rayleigh, Mar 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

Right I think it's about time I looked into buying one of these. Any recommendations, are they worth the money? I imagine they save a lot of time when it comes to detailing work on top of a conservatory

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What no link or pic? :D

But I'm guessing you mean one of theses http://easi-dec.co.uk/store/conservatory-roof-ladder.html
    I have this one as the base can be adjusted for slopping ground unlike other cheaper makes.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

4. HotWash Window Cleaners

Cheaper to get a Vikan hedgehog brush for that sort of thing. That's what I use and works the business on conny, roof finials and trim

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Pic please ;)

6. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Yep been looking at the easi-dec looks decent and has the kneeling pad to! Seen other cheaper ones but they look a bit flimsy!!

Hotwash that's what I do currently but it's no good for when there are real stubborn stains that need a bit of cream restorer to bring them up lovely!

7. HotWash Window Cleaners

8. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Cheers for the link hotwash, my gardiner sill brush does the job lovely though. Looks a nice brush though, may get one and see how it does! But surely your hotwash system doesn't completely eliminate all the stains completely does it!?

9. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Also do u use fan or pencil for conny roofs? I've always been pencil personally

10. HotWash Window Cleaners

Fan jets get right in every where, parts pencil jets don't seem to reach, you got to turn your pump up higher with jets to get the spray good, and it doesn't use any more water.

I haven't encountered any yet.
    I do sometimes put Ubik 2000 or virosol on brush or even type 32 solvent Wurth brand on it and have been fine so far.
    Sometimes takes a while longer but always looks like new after they been hot washed.

Advertisement