Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What To Look Out Fcor When Buying A Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why are you selling

Will you introduce me to the customers

Are the customers good payers

Is the round compact or spread out

Have you canvessed the area

How long has the round been established

small window cleaning round for sale in lincoln

£350 Lincolnshire

i am selling off a part of my window cleaning round in lincoln due to being to busy, it is traditional only so no pole wash please.

all the work can be done in 1 day and takes around £200.00, the work is spread over about 15 miles and the average house price is £10. the biggest being £16 and the smallest £6

All customers are very good payers and all the properties have good access.

ideal for someone wanting more work or someone just starting out.

no timewasters please the work is priced to sell.

If purchased before the 7th October i will give the buyer a conservatory roof clean in the price.

Selling off work like this only means one thing to me its **** work as distance is a issue maybe even they will not convert to wfp so thats why he is trying to get rid. Mind you the price should tell you that too but I could be wrong and someone could pickup a nice little earner...

Does not say the frequency of the clean either so need to confirm that too...

If you think he is honest, and get a good vibe from him, and you need work as it is, then go for it, who cares if its to the best of the best jobs you could hope for.

• I always as how long does it take?
  • How much money do you make in total for that time?
  • how long has it been established?

the make the following agreements

• you do the work with him one month, and he introduces you to the customers, go collecting with him as well if needed.
  • you split the money for that month
  • and any that is still outstanding for collection, gets a letter telling them about the change, signed by him.
  • and you pay him his half of the money that is still outstanding and collect the following month yourself.

make sure he introduces u to all his customers and that will be laughing /emoticons/smile.png

Back