Conservatory Pricing Guide

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by spmonkay, Sep 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. spmonkay

spmonkay Active Member

How do you guys tend too price up conservatories? Do you still base it on £1 a window or what?

Advertisement
  2. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Good question. I'm curious myself! :p

3. Gushysfella

Gushysfella Active Member

I go by time, if it's going to take an hour charge an hourly rate, I try and work at £20 an hour so hour and half £30 :D GF

4. Paul

Paul Guest

I work off £35 per hour with a min price of about £30 for connys, PVC cleans and guttering

5. harunh

harunh Legend

down my end .... i charge a house with cosnervatory £12.00 takes me around half an hour :)

but i got at £10.00 i first priced up when i started planning on putting it up soon ! :)

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

probably about the same as you there H, average 3 bed semi with a conny would be about 12quid, i have heard some people price the house and then add £5 for the conservatory, which would work out about the same i guess

7. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I got 1 house that i charge £15 for glass and conny
    Other houses are around £12 for house and conny .

I got a couple of conservatories booked in for this month one of them is manky so im charging £60 just for that alone plus £15 for the regular window clean .

8. Paul

Paul Guest

I add about £4/£5 do do conny sides I would never do a roof for no £10-£15 no chance I would rather sit a home

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Same here sod doing roofs for peanuts .

10. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

i done a house last week facias/gutters/soffits on a 3 bed semi. so had 3 sides, i charged 85 quid, the customer thought it was quite reasonable this week had 2 calls quoted the same they said it was expensive.
    now did i over charge her or am these 2 been tight lol?
    also quoted another for the same type of 3bed semi with a mingin conni roof i added 30 for the roof and quoted 115. they too said it was too expensive
    question is am i ?

Advertisement