Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New soap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive bin using this mixed with ecover found it very good beta than flash as it has more slip an a grate shine good in hot sun

10429210_1430267403901922_8745597025339901349_n.jpg

In the pound shop for a pound /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got it frm trago 99p oushhhhh haha , its realy good stuff m8 give it a try if u havent all redy i put to cap fulls in a bucket so they dont last long could get away with 1 cap fu;ll realy but i like a strong mix

Ive just been trying the flash with ecover n have not used it enough to say aye or nae. now you have changed the goal posts, with this stuff, may have to try it tho:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

ecover on its own is not anouth defo flash izs very good also white viniger but this stuff is also very good bera than flash as has more slip an good shine

Tench I tried looking for the Astonish soap in Poundland and HomeBargains today, no joy. Homebargains had other Astonish Products and yes I did ask if they stocked it, no. The hunt continues, hope its worth it:)

Tench I tried looking for the Astonish soap in Poundland and HomeBargains today, no joy. Homebargains had other Astonish Products and yes I did ask if they stocked it, no. The hunt continues, hope its worth it:)
i got mine frm trago mills do u have one near u?? its good stuff i bin testing different amounts an i have found 3 cap fulls is best for the ultamate shine an cleaning power

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just noticed its not washing up liquid, but all purpose cleaner oops.
thats wat i use m8 allpurpose cleaner £99 at trago mills the guy im wrking with cleaning shop fronts was using tolit cleaner lol he said it was good haha the thing with soap is u can use any thing realy carpit cleaner the lot

Back