Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

members

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keir999

What is an 'Elite Member' on this forum ? What makes some members different to others ?

I wanna be Elite too lol

I'll give it a try ...

'Hey Gav. Hope you doing fine ?

Maybe meet up soon and I can get you a cold pint Sir ? ...

Will that do ???

I'll give it a try ...'Hey Gav. Hope you doing fine ?

Maybe meet up soon and I can get you a cold pint Sir ? ...

Will that do ???
Good try but no sorry. You will have to try harder /emoticons/wink.png It is all done on specific criteria on the forum like posts, trophies and other things. It will happen automatically when you hit these criteria. Of course you could just go all out and go premium /emoticons/wink.png

I thought i was elite cos i am so damn good Gav

Now you tell me anyone can be elite:p:D

Does elite not just mean 'I'm a sad person who spends all my time on a window cleaning forum' then?

/emoticons/biggrin.png

It shouldn't be 'elite member' it should be 'nobby no mates' member.../emoticons/tongue.png

Or

'I need a life' member :rofl:

Lol our elite members are very special. In what context you take that is up to you. /emoticons/wink.png

What number of posts or trophies do you need to hit to become elite then? Now i want to be elite as well ;-)
Ah well that's top secret. You GEF awarded it for being an amazing active user. And one day all of a sudden your elite with some perks to.

One day I'll be an elite, if I do manage to get some friends then I won't, but for now,I'm well on the way...

I don't really want to be treated any different to the rest of the members on here @Gav Also if you want my honest opinion I think the "Elite" thing is a bad idea myself as everyone should be treated equal.

I don't really want to be treated any different to the rest of the members on here @Gav Also if you want my honest opinion I think the "Elite" thing is a bad idea myself as everyone should be treated equal.
No, Elite is something to aspire to. A goal to achieve. Another forum is so bad that they have no rating buttons, who's on-line status, new posts to save you scrolling all the way down the page etc. That site is now Jurassic /emoticons/wink.png

I like what Gav has done apart from his tinkering /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back