Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Make Your Own System Or Buy A Professional Built?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

1 clean window cleaning

Hello, im just wondering what your wfp set ups are? I live in a hard water area so i will need a RO system.

I was contemplating weather or not to build one myself or buy one professionally built.

My price range is about £1000

I suggest make your own it will save you £000`s, Where do you live because there might be someone not far from you who can show there setup

£1,000 isn’t much for complete wfp system; I don’t think you have given yourself that much choice.

If you just meant the RO system a £1,000 is enough for 4040 system have a look at - http://gapswater.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Reverse_osmosis_kits.html -

Prices start at around £600 that leaves you with £400 for DI, static tank, and transfer pump. (Then you will need a place to put it all)

You might need another £1,000 if you DIY for the main parts to the wfp system in the van, which consist of a –

Plastic water tank (& frame/straps)

Pump / controller

Hose & reel

Pole & brush

If you meant a complete wfp system, it might be a good idea to get some quotes to have this part of the system fitted in the van securely

Richard

k where do yu live? I live in Essex and my TDS IS 468 so pretty much as bad as you get.

I can help you build an RO system wIth a 40/40 plus any tank up to 500 litres, 100 psi pump, digital controller by varistream, 120amp leisure battery, 22 ft pole (or similar) 2 20 inch pre filters, hose and reel.

To ensure you understand I would help you buy the equipment new which has nothing to do with me. someone helped me do this when I started and from that's I eventually had a frame made for a few pounds, made some money, added a hot water LPG boiler and so on.

If I am honest I reckon I could build it for around £1250 which you would pay to a shop and not me. I would help you build it for free, unless you Ilive within a few miles of me in which case I won't lol.

This would be a complete RO system ready to use

If not I am sure there Are others that will help.

Back