Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Priced Two Jobs Last Week

Squeak and Bubbles

I priced up two jobs last week. Just got told I have got them...

1 Nursing home to be cleaned every month £140.00 will take 3 hours, steady away (internal lounge windows to be cleaned only) rest is exterior.

2) Barclay's Bank, in Leeds city center. Very large bank with large windows, plus the tiles washing down next to the windows £380.00, to be cleaned every 3 months. Job will take 2 hours to clean, but... and here is the but, it's a 4am start, as it's bang in the middle of town with very limited parking. Hate these kinds of jobs, but still, good money.

I try and stay out of the town centers due to parking restrictions.

That's what I thought..lol. Hate to think what there other prices were... I thought I was steep.

To be honest if they gave me it every month I would have shaved off £100

Thought well I need my 50ft max pole for the very large windows, so the price was increased also they wanted the tiles washing down on the walls at the front of the property. When it comes to large plc and working in town, I always give a good price, if I get them, I get them, if not, no skin off my nose.

I clean a dance school once every year in town. Start at 4am and finish at 12pm. I charge £890.00 to clean them (2 of us) inside and out. I pay other chap £200 and I have the rest.

Darran im off to undercut you to £50ph and do it of me ladders :lol:

no wonder i cant get any work round us you got it al /emoticons/tongue.png l.saying that im the king of grass cutting :lol:

Darran im off to undercut you to £50ph and do it of me ladders :lol:
no wonder i cant get any work round us you got it al /emoticons/tongue.png l.saying that im the king of grass cutting :lol:
LOL... If you get some cards done mate, let me have some, and i'll pass them out to my customers.

LOL... If you get some cards done mate' date=' let me have some, and i'll pass them out to my customers. [/quote']my cards are all over leeds but still get jack shat lol,too many pros about like you :lol:

my cards are all over leeds but still get jack shat lol' date='too many pros about like you :lol:[/quote']I'll help promote ur gardening but not window cleaning (let u do that). Just pm all the info u can do and I'll see what I can do. I will need full contact details too so peeps can contact u. I know, i'm to kind.

Back