Conservatory roof

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, Mar 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Doing my first conny roof this week and it's totally pitted with muck any tips on how best to conny roofs would be greatly appreciated

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ze04pr

Advertisement
  2. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

SSwear word!e what you can off with an extension pole and your applicator attached (without the mop), then rinse it off with a hose. Once you have done that, either WFP it or use your applicator with the mop on to scrub the "ground-in" stuff off, then squeegee it. Good luck mate. Will take about 20mins a panel

3. chip

chip Guru

i always use just pure water, though last time i put a drop of ecover in which worked well. most use tfr but i can't be bothered.
    when doing conny lids, and sometimes 1st cleans for that matter, i use an alloy pole, just feel i can give more scrub

4. simon

simon Guru

if the customer has an outside tap i clean it off with that & all purpose cleaner from asda about 60p in a soap dispenser then just use pure to rinse. ive found gardiners sill brushes are great for the finial things

5. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Chemical called virosol. Mix with water, spray bottle it on & leave for 5 mins. Moss and grime comes off with barely any effort.

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

ive used virosol and was very impressed theres another chemical called ubix 2000 which is also brilliant i find using the right chemical speeds the job up ive also tried ecover with a small drop of domestos also very good but not near plant life or paint work

7. James

James Guru

Have to brushes to alternate with and get scrubbing!

Virosol is ok. Make sure you thouroughly rinse afterwards though if you use it.

Advertisement