Conservatory roof

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by jordan, Jun 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jordan

jordan Member

I have a conservatory roof tomorrow i only have ladder a sweeping brush and unger pole with applicator i know i dont have the right kit for this my own fault rushing into it all but what do traditional window cleaners use to clean conservatory roofs?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

soak the roof first, you got the virisol i believe. ...dip the applicator in it and get scrubbing .don't bother in the sun...i only do the roofs if there is a hosepipe supplied to rinse off...and the price for my service has just been smurfed...:rofl:

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Moved to conservatory cleaning area.

4. jordan

jordan Member

thanks cheap i ended up telling the customer i can't do there roof until i get the fed pole then i can attach to there tap :)

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Good thinking as some are real pigs to clean even when using a wfp from a ladder :thumbsup:

Advertisement