conservatrie cleaning

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by ag window cleaning, Jul 25, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Did a conservatrie the other day took me half a day to do it by hand. Heard the reach and wash poles are good for things like that. Any idea on which pole I should go for. Add the links aswell please

Advertisement
  2. Ken

Ken Guest

brodex are currently doing a deal for a 31ft.
    £79 +vat +p&p.
    I use brodex and I think a few on here do, I love them.
    Do you have a water system?

3. Not at the min ken I am still useing pad and blade.

4. Usually you will find that any reach n wash systems don't have the pressure to clean conservatory's to a decent degree, best way for conservatories is a normal hose connected to a tap with a stiff sweeping brush, works way better at getting the green mouldy **** off them you'll have one finished in 2 hours max. avoid actual pressure washers though as the conserv will leak usually

col

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

One of those cheap car washing brush on a pole from BandQ or halfords if your only using it for conservatory roofs

6. WFP will ussually do a sufficient job on conservatories. As the other say not perfect but good enough.

I can do a standard cons. and roof in just over an hour.

Brodex are good poles but I hate the clamps, they drive me mad.

I use Ntec but each to their own

7. Just got one of those car wash brush what upvc cleaner would you recommend to use or any cleaner

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

Cif bathroom cream cleaner works for me,apply it straight to the brush and then rinse off.

9. I tell you a best way, You can get brushes on rods that are good cleaning conservatories that are angled in a way for the slope on the roof, I think they are pricey though. I think, A clean conservatory really can make all the difference to your house, so make sure your conservatory is clean in time for the spring and summer months when you will be making the most of your conservatory.

Advertisement