Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside Windows

neilworthington

What can you use to clean the inside when the soap water does not remove all dirt. E.g. baked on flies, other things that the soap won't remove. Windoellene???

What can you use to clean the inside when the soap water does not remove all dirt. E.g. baked on flies, other things that the soap won't remove. Windoellene???
2 capfulls of flash all purpose cleaner Brillant clean with 1/2 the effort!

Thankyou all for your input.James44 do you put the two capfuls in the water instead of the soap??
For insides i put 0ne capfull into a spray bottle filled with pure water! two microfibre cloths one for cleaning and the other to dry with!
this cleans the glass with little effort!

I use an ettore porcupine sleeve and it takes all that stuff off using normal soap and water. Now that i've tried that i'll never go back to any other type of sleeve. But yes as so many others have said, a scraper.

I mop and blade insides. Use less water on the applicator, mop the glass and keep the mop under the blade while blading to catch the water. Any stubborn bits, just use the scourer on the end of the mop, if it's an Unger sleeve.

Simples.

Latest Posts

Back