Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have done, but lately the wind and rain have just made things harder and I haven't

Light rain is fine.

They don't bat an eyelid up here in the Carlisle and Dumfries area.I think they are that used to the rain they just take it all in their stride.Some mornings I've even been cringing myself it's been that heavy but still no complaints.

depends, if it is light rain, and on and off, then prob yea, but if its like to day heavy rain, and am a head with work then no, i remember a few months ago, it was raining really badly, and i went the chipy and there where 2 wc in there, all dressed up in there water proof gear, like what road works wear, moaning that every custy had turned them away that morning, and it didnt click to them why

Been out today done 2 first cleans, first house the lady was so impressed she gave me a £10 tip, so the rain didn't seem to bother her.

I think people tend to think slightly different with first cleans. I did one today in the rain. Inside and out. It was the only job i did all day.... Rain... Frustrating mate!!!

Some people think the rain makes their windows dirty, its all depends on their perception. I did 5 today in the rain with a WFP and 1 came back and moaned that I had cleaned her house in the rain.... the others didnt bother.

As long as the rain isn't bouncing off the glass I would work through light drizzle.. Duno about wfp but it's a ***htmare trying to scrim a soaking window lol

Latest Posts

Back