Contracts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by messimagician, May 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. messimagician

messimagician Member

How do you go about getting these big contracts for flats? Who do you after approach?

The same for high street stores, car show rooms ect... do you just ask to see the manager?

Lately I've been looking at more and more windows and seeing how filthy they are. Its like i have OCD haha

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

The managers for big blocks of flats will be best contacted through whatever business management company runs the flats. Ask a tenant?

Also, did you just write 'after' to replace 'have to'....

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Block management companies, not easy to get into, I sent 800 mails out over the last 2 months, got 1 reply. But then again you may just hit lucky, got to try and see. I quite often get we are cutting down our suppliers list - rather than adding to it. Worth a shot though, good luck. Phone seems to be best (not because I do this, give it a shot yourself) Got a 58 bed hotel, and two care home appointments over a few hours one morning last week. I think the big hotel he got.... waiting to find out.

4. messimagician

messimagician Member

Ok thanks

No its the keyboard app which I use, it predicts your next word so some times while typing away it's inserting the wrong word, that and I'm not proof reading it after

5. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

Very hard to get

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

They are Iluv, because the same people are chasing them - best to go for independent companies that can make their own decisions - keep them on the back burner. 800 mails and 1 response. I dont contact management companies or anything, unless I do it on behalf of everybody - its very cut throat. My time is best spent knowing ill get a decision after the quote has been done in a week. But saying that, you could hit lucky, but you would have to have somebody on the phone for at least 10 hours a week, 100 calls every four hours

Advertisement