Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ultimate flocked who uses ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

HI guys anyone using ultimate flocked regular ? whats it like would you recommend I like flocked but find the superlite bristles too long and moppy but nice and soft and the flocked compact I have for some reason feels a lot stiffer bristles and spiky than the standard just wondered what the ultimate flocked like or any recommendations on other brushes ?

cheers all

I really like the ultimate flock, today I used it all day as I had 4 leaded houses and 3 wooden framed houses it's a single trim and scrubs really well.

Th ultimate flock is the only brush I have used for the last six months apart from the ultimate med soft which I got last week which I really like also now.

Ulimate flock used and new

Only used the medium soft a few times and I do think I'm going to like that a lot, but I have so many leaded and wooden frames and also the pretend plastic Georgian bar stick ons the flock with be used probably 50% of the time.

I'd second what Den has found and add that it seems to handle water up to about 45° pretty well. Can't say how it does with higher temps as I only run to about 45°.

Its currently my everyday brush it has nice compact bristles which splay just enough to get into the corners of frames as well, Its a good all rounder I can't see me using any other of many brushes for a good while now .

Latest Posts

Back