Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PowerUP HD Reel - Nice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jack b

Bought myself a PowerUp HD reel. Love it and don't ever want to go back to winding.

Had to change my hose from 8mm to 6mm. The 8mm goes on it ...just...... but its a bit cumbersome. The 6mm is much easier to work with and i'm glad I changed over now.

Its a definite time saver and professional piece of kit.

One thing I think was missing from the pack though was a bolt that screws into the side of the centre spindle that in turn holds in place the winding handle. (Should this ever be needed i.e. the battery fails or something) I did e mail the Company but no one has replied .

If any of you guys have got the PowerUP HD reel, did you get a bolt to screw into the side of the spindle to hold in place the handle ? (Hope I'll never have to use it )

Its a cool bit of kit.

Bought myself a PowerUp HD reel. Love it and don't ever want to go back to winding.Had to change my hose from 8mm to 6mm. The 8mm goes on it ...just...... but its a bit cumbersome. The 6mm is much easier to work with and i'm glad I changed over now.

Its a definite time saver and professional piece of kit.

One thing I think was missing from the pack though was a bolt that screws into the side of the centre spindle that in turn holds in place the winding handle. (Should this ever be needed i.e. the battery fails or something) I did e mail the Company but no one has replied .

If any of you guys have got the PowerUP HD reel, did you get a bolt to screw into the side of the spindle to hold in place the handle ? (Hope I'll never have to use it )

Its a cool bit of kit.
Not too sure but they sent me the wrong size of washers for my hd reel. I wasn't impressed! Thinking of getting another HD reel, my power up seems poo compared to the hd

I've held back from buying one for those 2 reasons.

Sent an email with queries... No response!

Sent another about rollers... No response!

I probably won't bother. Grippa are making there own and there's always the Hannay or Cox which are much better but very expensive.

Latest Posts

Back