Converting 6 weekly customers to 4 weekly

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by OutlaneWC, Sep 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

As the title says...what's the best way to go about it?

Advertisement
  2. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

You may get the odd few who are pedantic about their windows who will prefer it. However, for those who are used to six weekly cleans, I reckon won't be to pleased to be coughing up more dough per year if they don't think it necessary.
    This is only my opinion obviously, but I used to do 4 weekly cleans and found quite a few used to ask to go to 8 weeks as they thought 4 weeks was to soon. But as my business grew and i got to 6 weekly, hardly any customers asked to go 12 weekly (I do a few who ask for every other time cleans).
    Why do you want to change to 4 weekly?

3. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

All my other work is 4 weekly and I don't have enough work to change it all to 6 weekly

4. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Your more likely to have success moving to 8 weekly

5. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

The position you are in is difficult as you can't win. Go all 6 weekly you have a lower income. Put them to 8 weekly and you lower income. If you try to put them to 4 you might lose some and some might want it to be cheaper if it's 4 weekly

It might be best to ask everyone first then you get an idea if you can do it.

But at the end of the day you need to make a decision and stick to it. It's no good having 4 and 6 weekly when you get busy.

How about going monthly or 5 weekly? Maybe they won't mind as much?

Mines all 4/8 weekly I do have a couple that are 6 weekly but they are on my doorstep so it's no big deal to do them on my way out or home

6. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

The guy who I got them off started them at 4 weekly as he got busier changed to 5 weekly then 6...I've cleaned them once and I've asked a few people already and they all was fine except 1..but there still a lot more to ask, and some have even said to me are u going to be more regular than the other guy who was juggling them around his commercial work so ended up doing them at all different frequencies

7. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

me personally think six weekly is perfect four week is to quick customers get sick at looking at you never mind giving you cash

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

pedantic like it stevie

Advertisement