Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fooked up the ars

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

some guy said can u wash my garage door down i said yea shore extra £2 on the £5 cheep as chips job lol small bunglow 6 windows jobby when i got round the back he gave me £5 i said its extra £2 for the door wich ide not cleaned yet lol he is a bit death he thault it was a increase with he was happy with till he clocked that it was for the door then sais im not paying £2 to clean my garage door so i gave him his £2 back:rolleyes: cant beleve he wanted it done for nuffin /emoticons/angry.png( , then to top it off i went to varitech to get 2 8mm hose tail conecters £15:wow:i was like WTF had to get them as i was despurt so all in all i got shafted

cant believe people... canyoujusters think they can get all these extras without paying to get them done..:eek:

yep sometimes you need the part and you just have to get your fingers burnt...

the show must go on..../emoticons/biggrin.png

thats what you call ...one of those days tenchy...

Damn he already gets his windows cleaned for a fiver and now he wants his garage door done free. Next he'll be asking you to clean his gutters out for free too, cheeky bugger. Funny as he was happy with the price rise anyway, next time tell him its a £2 price rise, then just do his garage door anyway and you get a price rise from now on and so everyones happy /emoticons/biggrin.png

I knocked on a new development of 4 houses, only 2 are occupied at the minute. First house I give quote to asks if the gutters are included in the price :eek: f@cking weirdo! Got the neighbour though :thumbsup:

What Tuffers, you don't include gutters with your windows? I clean gutters, pressure wash the driveway and paint the fence on all mine included in the price, which is usually £1 as I don't need to eat like my customers :rofl: Some people eh!

some people r just nuts i tell ya i dont mind helping the oldy's lifting plant pots on hangers ect for free ive even cleaned there kitchin inside for free wilst aving a cuppa but this guy was one of them ,o can u just give it a quick wipe:rolleyes: the ting was filfy:turd: im temped to not bother doing them again lol then when he asks ill say na u can do it ur self and save a fiver:rofl:

ha tenchy I went straight into a canyoujuster today....three jobs....but...he did pay okay bless him ..and a tenner tip..but then again the three jobs I did for him would have cost him a fortune...

canyoujuster....dying to say to some custy...canyoujuster feckoff....:rofl:

Need some kind of canyoujuster minimum charge cheapie... "So for today thats your windows at £15 and 3 canyoujusters at £5 each, so I make that £30 in total please" /emoticons/biggrin.png

well I actually asked for a tenner and he gave me twenty so Im happy....

he wants me for a lot of other jobs so I wanted to give him my base rate of £20 ph..as long as hes happy../emoticons/biggrin.png

it is awkward to price when they just say...canyoujuster...

I think tolish or some one says...right I will just book it in when I can do it ...thats probs the way to shut them up...:rofl:

Back