Cooling Off!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MyLittleCleaningCompany, Aug 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tried to use my booster pump to fill this bad boy up, didn't work so going to have to wait the 12 hours!

View attachment 719

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Looks like you are going to have a fun day tomorrow

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol thats class !!! :p

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

How do you empty it!! Lol

5. Good point! It's just finished filling,only took 12 hours! Luckily it has a plug in the bottom. The garden will get a good soaking! It's bloody cold at the mo!!

6. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I wouldnt just empty it into your garden like that when your done, use it to water plants over a period of a week - month :)

I wish I had one of those right now, so hot.

7. Not sure I will be able too, maybe someone can advise? The water has chlorine and other chemicals in. Would this not harm the plants?

8. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Hmm not 100% sure, maybe it is better to empty on your garden afterall, cause my dads got a one of those hottubs in a shed like building(forgot what its called) he waters the grass after a hot period, and it doesnt harm the grass at all (we have a massive garden) but not sure about plants..I would imagine it is fine, depends how strong the chorine is too, my dad uses a eco friendly stuff for his hottub as to not damage wildlife etc

9. Thanks. Might try it on a small discreet area first.;)

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Should have filled it with pure water

Advertisement