Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How long does a pump last ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Hi everyone!

Never had to change a pump yet, bought a van last September with all the equipment so I don't know how old the pump really is but noticed lately that the constant sound that the pump normally makes when connected is sometimes not so constant and I think the flow of water is slightly smaller than normal although still very much workable (can't regulate it as I dont have the flow controller). So my question is : how long does a pump normally last from new and are the symptoms I am observing a sign of my pump slowly giving way? Thanks for all the replies guys

Buy a spare pump anyway, about £70ish gets a good shuriflo 100psi, I was in same boat, bought a van with system fitted about 14 months ago, bought a few spares as the system was 2nd hand, the pump packed in last month, took 20minutes too fit the spare and I was back up and running, so cannae tell you how long they last but deffo pays too have a spare anyway.

Back