Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Gutter Cleaning Campain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Smurf a lot on here.

He provides a quality service and charges accordingly, I do lots of similar work and its ball breaking at times.

If his prices for his services are wrong then he would have no work.

I find the fella nothing but helpful.....Simples!

I to think that Smurf posts a lot that others would find helpful, and don't think his prices are too high at all. He doesn't hold a gun to anyone's head telling them they've got to pay it, he does a quality job and charges accordingly. I think there's one or two complete helmets on here that cry over the fact that they can't earn what he does. Melts

I to think that Smurf posts a lot that others would find helpful, and don't think his prices are too high at all. He doesn't hold a gun to anyone's head telling them they've got to pay it, he does a quality job and charges accordingly. I think there's one or two complete helmets on here that cry over the fact that they can't earn what he does. Melts
well put , the like of grandma should stay over on whatever other forum hes on instead of comming on here wummin and trying to start hassle :Image5:

I respect Smurf a lot on here.

He provides a quality service and charges accordingly, I do lots of similar work and its ball breaking at times.

If his prices for his services are wrong then he would have no work.

I find the fella nothing but helpful.....Simples!
helped me and the odd encouraging word.

Anyhow to get back to origanal post by jimbob do let us know how your gutter cleaning campain goes.

I'm sure will gain work out of it for your efforts.

Best of luck :Image9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back