Could i

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Nov 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Had a call from landlord to see if I could take a look at a top floor flat as the tenant has water coming in his bathroom ceiling.

Any chance this might have something to do with the problem do you reckon?:rolleyes:

GOPR0319.jpg

The flat in question bathroom is on the right hand side just past the football (needless to say it has no window) :D

Advertisement
  2. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

I am not suprised about water....

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I charged £20 for a gopro roof inspection also a quick look in the loft. I know my limitations so will not be doing that one as needs a roofer to sort it out. There will be no come back on me either if it still leaks :D

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I could sub it off you..don't think custy would like the price including my petrol..lol

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I also received prompt payment from the landlord via bank transfer so as wagga would say "job done! :)

Advertisement