Could Not Get Started Today

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Doo, Feb 25, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

Brilliant day weather wise today , but I struggled bigtime , my second house the custy asked me to clean the insides too, this is the first time I have been asked to do this & it flung me abit, inside was alot dirtier than the outside & it set me back time wise, but I just could not get a rythem going after this I done 6 less than I had planned, hope tomorrow brings a better day working wise.

Do any of the tradders get days when you struggle to get going ?

Stephen

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

not just tradders, us wfp guys get that same feeling at times! lol

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Nearly every day but once I start I'm ok. Have had a few days where I've said sod it & gone home.

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I get days like that where I can find no rhythm and my technique seems to be ****. Things just seem to go wrong, you fall behind and then someone chucks in a request for an extra job to be done. I schedule my days quite tight, trying to fit in as many houses as possible, but when things dont go to plan then it becomes a real stress and I end up missing a house or two. Luckily though there are far more good days than bad. Onwards and upwards!

5. Fazza123

Fazza123 Member

Yes I get them days posh ! Hard to motivate yourself sometimes, specially if your on your own !!

Advertisement