Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How's everyone spending their Sunday?

Adams0211

I'm stuck at home with the kids (13,10,6,5 & 4 weeks) as the wife is out working and has taken the car with her.

I've tidied the house, done the washing, cleaned the kitchen, fed the kids and replied to some work messages.

Fifty minutes til the Leicester game and I'm bored.

The eldest two kids are in their rooms, the younger two are on the PS4 and the baby is asleep.

What's everyone else doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm still in bed mate with the lucky lady. Both on our I pads. Youngest daughter brought us in some cheese on toast and a cuppa a little while ago!

I'm still in bed mate with the lucky lady. Both on our I pads. Youngest daughter brought us in some cheese on toast and a cuppa a little while ago!
I wish I was still in bed. Especially with my lady.

just had walk over to berwick today it is "the riding of the bounds" old tradition went on hundreds of years where they ride the old boundary of the town to safe guard the town from invading scots

there must of been 30 -40 horses gd turn out.Having the rest of the day away with the deear wife

I have just watched my son win at rugby

Off to morrisons to get a salad

Turned down a beer in the clubhouse

It's bloody brilliant mate. As soon as I start on a mon it's almost the weekend. Altho coz it's bank hol I will have to work Thursday next week!!

Woke up in the spare room after a all day session yesterday, went into the main bedroom, joined the missus for a bit of hows ya father, three minutes later went downstairs and made sausage sandwich's.

Then out in my garage to prepare the motorbike for tomorrows mayday run, just finished that. Now a quick dump, shower and off to the pub for the football:thumbsup:

Woke up in the spare room after a all day session yesterday, went into the main bedroom, joined the missus for a bit of hows ya father, three minutes later went downstairs and made sausage sandwich's.Then out in my garage to prepare the motorbike for tomorrows mayday run, just finished that. Now a quick dump, shower and off to the pub for the football:thumbsup:
That sounds like a perfect Sunday [emoji1360]

After yesterday's all day session and playing "the cricket bat of doom" with 11 shots at 1 time i am now off the sauce for a while and on a diet

Salad is the highlight of my day today

Field archery.

Well impressed with my improvement over the last month, was getting 12inch groups at 50 yards with the English longbow on the practice boss.

Lazy day today, but camping with the lad out in the garden so hopefully it stays dry. Getting him in practice for summer time so he's not scared camping in the woods.

Lazy day today, but camping with the lad out in the garden so hopefully it stays dry. Getting him in practice for summer time so he's not scared camping in the woods.
That sounds cool. How old is your boy?

My mate sent me a text earlier and him and his mrs are coming over for a drink tonight which is nice because I thought I was going to have a night in front of the tv tonight.

That sounds cool. How old is your boy?My mate sent me a text earlier and him and his mrs are coming over for a drink tonight which is nice because I thought I was going to have a night in front of the tv tonight.

Always nice to have a bit of company.

The lad is only 5, and the other is 2. He'll be camping with me in the woods a few times in the summertime.

Brother drove down from Essex to visit for the weekend...got the MX5 out the garage and blew out the cobwebs driving to Goodwood for the 'soft top Sunday Breakfast club'...lots of motoring exotica on the track and nice sunshine all day.

Sunday lunch with the mrs family, set up gocardless and now up hospital with the mrs so she can visit her nan, hopefully then get kids to bed and work on my website ready for it to go live next week, then get the gear ready for a gutter, garage door and conny clean for tomorrow morning

Steamed cleaned the car

Prepped the new van for lad fitted new tools holders and changed the oil and filter

Then went and had a 40 ounce tomahawk steak and couple of San Miguels in prep for Tenerife on Thursday

Latest Posts

Back