Could you change a £500 note please??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Sep 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

No problem luv, course I can!! :p

[​IMG]

The Mrs raids my pockets each night for the loose change, it ends up in 2 cans on the side, one with the small coins and the other with 50p, £1 & £2 coins in.

Well tonight the latter was full after just 2 months so we bust it open, a nice little £650 bonus from the random change she stashes away! :))

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Nice. Mines not quite as good as that but last month I decided to empty my van ash tray and got and other pockets in the van and took it to the change machine in sainsburys for just under £60. Feels good doesnt it.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

Great way to save a bit, chucking loose change in to a jar or whatever, soon adds up and you don't notice it so much. Always a nice surprise when you count it all up!

Blimey Tolish! You had just under £60 in change knocking about in yer van!?!? I'd be lucky to find £1.50 and a boiled sweet :laugh:

4. TolishAPurd

Lol, it surprised me too. There would have been more, but the same sainsbury a few months earlier there was a big issue seller and I rolled down the window and gave him a few handfuls of change from the ash tray of prosperity. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Looks like the bags I used to bring home when I was doing vending.

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Did you do a lot of vending at Iceland Diwrnach? :p

Advertisement