Council Housing Estates

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Jan 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Went canvassing tonight , started out on a private estate done 2 hrs knoking and flyering
    Only priced up 1 gutter clean job at £100 got a call an hr later from flyering to go and price up a job tomorrow 4 bed detached job .
    Was talking to a guy on the drive of his house 4 bed detached with 2 conservatories says his windy charges £10 for his house so I said oh well I cant beat that so decided to just flyer the rest of the estate .

Went to a council estate where I have a lot of work anyway and went knocking in 1 hr I puck up 5 £8 & 1 £9
    jobs .

This just shows that ,

1 ) there are muppets out there chasing the money jobs but charging peanuts .

2 ) council houses are the bread and butter jobs , small easy work that pays well for the amount of work you are doing .

3 ) just because someone says they have a windy it doesnt mean they are happy with the level of service they receive . As I puck up 2 tonight who already have one lol .

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Council estates are allwas compact too

3. All Round Cleaning

Yes they are these 6 jobs are in 1 street that I already had 1 in so bonus .

4. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Nice, need to get me some of these lol

5. All Round Cleaning

It takes time mate and effort .

6. keir

keir Guru

no longer, whereabouts are you? do you not buy rounds? its cut throat where i am cause we have to buy our rounds. canvassers are not liked round us all the windys in our areas tend to stick together so if some areas get canvassed or flyered the word goes round to keep an eye out. just interested how it works round the land

7. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

I do quite a few council houses in one of the villages i clean, i do 10 of them all nxt to each other , 2 hours work £100, there all good payers and always get offered drinks (which is more than i can say for my bigger houses) picked up 2 more aswell last time i was in the village which im to do nxt time im there so once u get these council house u wanna keep hold of them

8. All Round Cleaning

Im based in wolverhampton mate .
    If I had the spare cash I would be tempted to buy a round but tbh mate theres plenty work out there for me to canvass canvass canvass .

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Will you canvass for me mate??? :p

10. keir

keir Guru

so do you not get any grief off other windys? good on yer mate, gotta admit i have unintentionally nabbed a fair bit of work off a lad who has some work or should i say had some work inbetween mine, but only cause he has the people skills of a football hooligan on crack and the cleaning skills of a chimp chucking sh*t at onlookers at a zoo. when he realised he was losing his work to me, him and his son offered me out which i was all up for but then he realised i didn't back down, i became all dipomatic and said lets go and ask his custys why he had been sacked and if he owned their houses. he didn't like that then he offered me his "non existant" round to me for a good price which i declined on the basis that they were on my round now he deffo didn't like that lol, you go boy :lol:

Advertisement