Course

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Feb 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Just found out I have £6000 Grant off the army for corses, however it can only be used to help me along in business or work, so was wondering if there is anything I could do to help me in window cleaning ??

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

I would take that computing course ;)

There are a few window cleaning course around, but with your experience I don't think it would be useful. I would look at courses related to running business, maybe a course on tax returns if one is available or something like that.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I can do as many a I like really asking as they dont exceed the £6000, do any h&s courses help ?[hr]
    Compunting doesn't sound to bad lol

4. laddergarder

I could look quite professional on flyers websites etc if you could say something, like "safety is paramount to us, that is why on top of our own health and safety training, our staff also trained first aiders".

But realistically, an accounts course, possible webdesign course, bookkeeping course, business course etc that is the sort of stuff is what I would be considering.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Thanks once again your the man ;)

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

im just thinking if you approached one of the window cleaning suppliers preferebly one where you know one of the staff and ask would they give you a reciept for training and you can get some wfp equipment happy days wortha try :)

Advertisement