Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rugbywolf

I was working in a garden centre today, and there is a covered area for plants etc., with glass doors. I noticed a thermometer to the side, and it was registering 32 degrees.

I came home feeling quite sick as the heat must have gotten to me today.

Mind you my panda eyes do look rather cute /emoticons/biggrin.png

far too hot for my liking...i do try and stick to the shade but it was just too much.....so what happened ...idiot here managed to lock the keys in the car for a third time....really annoying looking through glass and the keys staring back at you laughing...thank god the daughter was off bless her...cost me a fiver though...../emoticons/biggrin.png

make sure my crew wear hats at all times when working ,year round too . you can very easily get sunstroke in the summer / or get cold in winter

far too hot for my liking...i do try and stick to the shade but it was just too much.....so what happened ...idiot here managed to lock the keys in the car for a third time....really annoying looking through glass and the keys staring back at you laughing...thank god the daughter was off bless her...cost me a fiver though...../emoticons/biggrin.png
Is it every day that something happens cnc?

SNN0527A2G---280_1138043a.jpg

Springs to mind /emoticons/biggrin.png

it does seem that someone is picking on me....or yes i be a divvy...but at least i a happy divvy..../emoticons/biggrin.png

as i borrowed the phone off my custy....mine was of course in the car...i said i was having a cushy day tomorrow ...just doing the neighbours...unless a particular early morning job phones in....and hey...guess who phoned in....and guess who hasn't paid for last time yet..../emoticons/smile.png

At least he is wearing a hat but not as cool as the my pith helmet /emoticons/biggrin.png

kimjungle.jpg

I thought you would that's why I posted it. After all we can't have you having nightmares can we /emoticons/biggrin.png

now that is a dream i want tonight.../emoticons/biggrin.png

If you think that is hot, try going out where I live. It's over 100 F (38 C) with 100% humidity. Literally feels like a jungle.

We Brits are not use to working in heat as it's generally raining so we have a moan about that as well /emoticons/biggrin.png

If you think that is hot, try going out where I live. It's over 100 F (38 C) with 100% humidity. Literally feels like a jungle.
er think i would change my job.....respect to you...i canna stand too much sun anymore..../emoticons/smile.png

but ta for bringing me back to this post as i know what my dreams will be tonight:rofl:

Like your website Tigerwash. How do you manage with such heat, personally I don't mind the heat as long as you can dress accordingly. Does being humid stop the water drying off, or do you have a special way? And I would love to be in Baton Rouge.

Latest Posts

Back