Crabs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Feb 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Just priced up a fish mongers in town once a fort***ht i do a few shops down the same street and i am getting a crab for payment ummmmm i love crab:D:D:D:D not sure how to put that down in my books lol:D:D

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Thought you were gonna say one of your customers gave you them lol :(

How the he'll did you come up with a crab for payment mmm " well after working out time taken mr fish longer it's going to cost you a lobster, well mark the last window cleaner done it for a crab, oh ok then" lol

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I DO A FEW DOWN THE SAME STREET AND I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM FOR A WHILE AS HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF MINE BUT HE IS TIGHT AND GETS THE STAFF TO DO IT WHEN I SUGESTED A CRAB HE WENT FOR IT ,HE GETS MASSIVE DISCOUNT SO PROBALY ONLY GETS THEM FOR A POUND OR TWO BUT I GET A BIG CRAB FOR 2 MINUTES WORK SO GUESS WHAT I GOT BOILING UP AS I TYPE :):):)

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Nice one lol :)

5. Posh

Posh Hero

That sounds good to me.

6. laddergarder

you are crazy, I had a kabab shop, and the guy was wanting to give a food instead of cash, I just laughed, and said sorry that wouldnt be possible, we can only do it for the arranged price.

7. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I started doing an old couples house just over a year ago, 1st time i cleaned them, there was a lovely smell of home baking. When i went to the door to collect the money, i mentioned this, so the old biddy disappeared back inside and came back with a little bag with half a dozen freshly baked biscuits, still warm!. I looked at my watch, hmm, early dinner methinks!. Now, pretty much every time i am there, she gives me some home bakes!, perks of the job, eh?!. :)

8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya i had a customer the other day say would u like a coffee

i say yes please as its nice to get to know a customer who got u 2 other jobs :]

and she came out with home made cakes i was chuffed and thay where mint lol

id do a kebab shop for 2 free burgers lol

9. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Haha........I do a Lebanese Take Away and they pay me cash and a Chicken Kebab Wrap :) Perks of the job mate

Advertisement