Crazy cool China Man!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Mar 18, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

And all this for about £8.5k per year. Which he says is good money. Shows how lucky we are just doing domestics for well more than that!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

He is no spring chicken to be doing that sort of work either...bless him:rolleyes:

3. abs

abs Guru

I've done this work and it's totally knackering biggest I did was 37 floors , but back in my youth I was a total nutter

4. norm

norm Grand Master

wonder how much the man who flags the bus down earns
    looks a good job

5. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

It always surprise me when I see these vids, that they carry large buckets of water, that could cause a lot of damage if they came undone and fell. I don't see why the men can't have a pipe supplying water from a tank above, you would only need a 5mm pipe for this, and there would be no weight.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

But the best bit all these new high rise building have so say self cleaning glass :D

Advertisement