Crazy Woman

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Jul 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Just been to collect money from woman who's daughterasked me to clean her windows last month. Knocked on door and woman who was cpl doors up in garden shoulder 'Yes what do you want!' so I replied I'm window cleaning she shouts back really edgy 'I'm not happy with you' and comes storming down street as she did her husband opened the door. As she got to the gate she shouted at her husband 'YOU GET IN AND SHUT THE DOOR I'LL SORT THIS' so he closed door like good little husband and went in.
    She then said again 'I'm not happy'
    To wich I reply 'can you explain to me what your not happy with'
    She then asks 'do you clean the paint work'
    'paint work ? You don't have paint work do you mean frames and sills?'
    She replied tht was what I meant.
    So I replied 'yes' and point out thy were all clean and asked so what's the problem.
    She then started shouting how nobody told her that her windows would be cleaned with a machine and she wasn't happy with it and wasn't paying me and to cancel.
    I bit my tongue big time as I was ready to lose my temper with her but thought no its waste of time and also waste of time explaining whole wfp thing to her as it wouldn't matter what was said the crazy old hag wouldnt listen.

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

Be interesting to see what her daughter says when you see her again! I think she just wanted a freebie and if she complained loud enough she'd get it. Complaining that you've cleaned more than she paid for,that's different I'll give her that. If someone wants to dictate what tools are used to do a job-any job-they should state beforehand, can you imagine if she'd had an operation and the surgeon used a laser scalpel and she'd wanted Stainless steel! Bonkers!

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

If tht had been a few year ago I'd of lost my temper with her speaking to me like tht I must of matured now ha. Coz I can laugh about the crazy biatch now ha

4. chip

chip Guru

Yeah, it ain't worth losing sleep over

5. harunh

harunh Legend

She sounds like a crazy women thats deluded ! LOL

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

maybe she just wanted a free clean ?

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Should egg her windows... Gav style ;) LOL