Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Vs The Fishing Rod/pole

Squeak and Bubbles

Has anyone seen or made a wfp out of a fishing pole. This chap on facebook he has made one. A modular fishing pole to 65-80ft -for lightness and a light 29ft clampless telescopic fiberglass 4ft sections for speed.

Anyone seen one or even made one? Not sure if they would be stiff enough at 65 or even 80ft, but might be wrong!

I'm pretty sure you're on about jeff brimble there and yes he uses them, I'm looking at purchasing the ron thompson gangsta carp pole he recommended.

I'm pretty sure you're on about jeff brimble there and yes he uses them' date=' I'm looking at purchasing the ron thompson gangsta carp pole he recommended.[/quote']Yeah that's correct. Have you seen one in operation?!

Yeah watched jeffs vids, they look good. No clamps to break, really cheap, strong and light. Gangsta is telescopic as well and about 50 squid for the pole is good money for 29ft.

Yeah watched jeffs vids' date=' they look good. No clamps to break, really cheap, strong and light. Gangsta is telescopic as well and about 50 squid for the pole is good money for 29ft.[/quote']It's worth looking into this..

That's his legendary remote controled golf cart wfp trolly, although for his brush he uses is a normal tesco brush....

Is that pole he using dodger, is that the fishing pole you was on about?

Hes got a remote controled golf cart, his brush he uses is a tesco brush.

Is that pole he using dodger, is that the fishing pole you was on about?
I don't know if it's the Gansta one G but it's a fishing pole, King of wfp is jeff I been reading about him for a while but he not been active on forum long. He is now though and he's a great bloke so I'm sure he'll answer some questions before too long.

He has got some unsual ideas he is even using a wheelchair but i am affaid if i turned up using any of that stuff i would fill not very professional

He has got some unsual ideas he is even using a wheelchair but i am affaid if i turned up using any of that stuff i would fill not very professional
Fair point Mark but I never plan to do commercial so it's good enough for me /emoticons/wink.png

Even residental , if you turned up in smart clothes a van and all the gear and charged me £30 to clean my windows i would except it and be happy to pay you but if you turned up pushing a wheel chair with a tesco broom and a fishing pole 1st i would not even let you down the drive just in case you wanted my cardboard boxes lol no serously it dont look right imo

Even residental ' date=' if you turned up in smart clothes a van and all the gear and charged me £30 to clean my windows i would except it and be happy to pay you but if you turned up pushing a wheel chair with a tesco broom and a fishing pole 1st i would not even let you down the drive just in case you wanted my cardboard boxes lol no serously it dont look right imo[/quote']lol maybe not the wheelchair and tesco brush

The fishing rod... going to defo look into that. I have turned down jobs coz i needed a 70ft pole... was not going to pay the prices they are just on case I lost the contract.

I had an idea of an electric golf trolley for a DIY trolley but wouldn't look like a golf trolley...

A wheel chair lol, you could get an electric one jeff and just drive that about! No road tax, insurance. Get a wee trailer.

You could do with trying to get him to come on here... We could call him "The Great One"
He's already on mate, pretty regular poster now, Jeff Brimble.
He also made the first backpack (I think) was a pioneer of wfp so yes you may call him that.

I think the telescopic you refer to is 21 or 23 foot, the ninja pole I had till it recently gave up the ghost (my fault mainly). Unless he's developed a longer version now. I reviewed it inthe review section, didn't win a prize though, but im trying to erase that from my head, maybe I'll go see dodgers hypnotist about it /emoticons/smile.png

Back