Currently got my van in getting kitted out with a RODI grippamax 650.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Mhindlewcs, Dec 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Mhindlewcs

Mhindlewcs Member

Hi all my van is getting fitted with a grippamax 650 rodi as we speak v3 autoflush. Has anybody got this system? And if so what are your thoughts onit?

Advertisement
  2. Damo

Damo Guru

I haven't got the RO/DI package as i use PPB static.

Good system. The v3 is very smart and posh, obviously its just re badged and made at Spring Europe. Auto flush is not needed imo on these system buts its a nice feature to have.

Very stable to drive. I have the 850 version. The van drives the same no matter what load of water you have (maybe slower ;) though)

3. Mhindlewcs

Mhindlewcs Member

Cheers. I've just got my 2nd van gone for the vw transporter so wanted to go for quality throughout.

4. Damo

Damo Guru

Make sure the fuel tank is ok afterwards lol. Usually have to drop tanks on system installs.

I don't know how grippamax do theirs. But a friend of mine had a repair bill of £700 when another company fluffed his install on his T6. T5 and T6 are the same layout i believe.

5. Mhindlewcs

Mhindlewcs Member

Do you have the mobile reels or static reels I've gone for the cox stacker reels with rollers as saves a lot of time and effort setting up at every job

6. Damo

Damo Guru

Attached Files:

7. Mhindlewcs

Mhindlewcs Member

**** don't be scaring me now

8. Damo

Damo Guru

You'll be fine lol. Good lads at grippatank. Friend of mine has had 5 grippa systems. One in a T5 so they know what they are doing ;)

9. Mhindlewcs

Mhindlewcs Member

very nice I've gone for the side stacked to try and save as much room as poss as its only a swb.

10. Damo

Damo Guru

Thats my first electric reel. Over xmas i am designing something for this van which tbh is going to be truly epic and not done before.

yeah side stack reels are ok. My mate has the cox ones as well. We made a joining handle for him, they take it in turns and reel in the hose together. So one wind of the reels, winds two hoses.

APPLY LOCK TIGHT or some form of thread glue to the braking system on reel. They come loose and are expensive to replace if you loose them!!!!!

Attached Files:

Advertisement