Customer intro sheet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by adamangler, Jun 30, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Had some canvassing done and as its not always possible to speak to everyone ive made some info sheets for new custies, can anyone give me an opinion?

what would you add, remove or change?

cheers new cust intro.PNG

Advertisement
  2. adamangler

dont mind any typos, ive not finished yet

3. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I think it's a bit waffley mate
    Has anyone got time to read all that and do they need to ?? No offence

4. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Maybe people like it ... I never done anything like that

5. adamangler

Ok cheers, i thought that but i want to make it absoloutely clear how i operate as it seems people dont listen or choose not to listen then ask me to collect or why am i cleaning in the rain etc. I will shorten it if i can i just want to get the main points across. If its spelt out there can be no excuses

6. adamangler

I suppose some may think its professional and different, some may think wtf this is just window cleaning, im hoping it will apear to the former as thats the customer i want.

7. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

Good idea, I've been thinking about adding something along those lines for a new or potential customer... But I think it needs to very clear and concise, too much waffle and no one will pay any attention...

8. adamangler

i feel like i could have wrote another page to be honest, im quite picky how i work and what i want lol

9. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

bit of advice

go out of your way to talk to the customer first time mate

it helps massively also your canvasser should be confirming with them the frequency of clean onthe doorstep..

yes u pull them all onto a 4 weekly on but what about the peeps who can only afford a 8 weekly ? my canvassers feel the ground wen at the door some chhoose monthly some choose bi monthly

wen i talk to them first clean or that i then again confirm duration etc.. as some canvassers try to pull a quick one

when they pick new customers up they give a date for the clean usually within 2-3 days

10. adamangler

yes cheers mate some good points, i try to speak to them all and go through everything before or during the first clean, the canvasser has been saying 4 weekly to everyone and putting 8 weekly if thats what they said, but like you say sometimes the canvasser will pull a fast one and put down a maybe or someone who wanted just a one off. To be fair ive had very few problemss so far.

But these are just for those who i cant get in touch with, tried ringing or you know the type you text them for gate, they never reply, they are never in but they always pay

I have asked the canvasser to tell every customer they will be cleaned within two weeks, with me either texting or ringing the night before to confirm. I couldnt commit to set date due to other jobs, delays etc, also they may not be canvassing in the area im working, much prefer it this way

Advertisement