Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Hose?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HotWash Window Cleaners

How much hose do you have and how much of it do you actually use?

My point is that I have 2 x 100m hoses and only ever seem to use less than half of them maximum.

Might just reduce them both to 50m and put fittings to connect the extra if ever I need it.

i have a 60m hose and 100m hose in the van, use the full 100m's 5-6 times a month, one job i have a 20m extention on it too making it 120m!

when I bought the van and kit it came with 2x100m thermobore reels, I doubt iv ever used more than 50 m , I reckon ill leave em at that though and just carry connectors etc in case of leaks , splits etc

Sods law I bet after you mess about with it will get a big job come in :Image3:

How much hose do you have and how much of it do you actually use?

My point is that I have 2 x 100m hoses and only ever seem to use less than half of them maximum.

Might just reduce them both to 50m and put fittings to connect the extra if ever I need it.

Quick update, I have chopped one hose down to 50m and kept my fixed reel at 100m. Had a visit to varitech systems today and believe it or not I think I might buy one of their new poles. Omg how light and cheaper than the one in Cornwall too. Impressive to say the least. Alex I think you have some proper competition with poles now.

Back