Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big Favour Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
We have embarked on a campaign for my son, well step son. Many of you won't know but he has Autism and in recent months has gone through a very hard time including us! His dad has done a video which we have been posting all over social networks to campaign and bring awareness. So far we have asked many famous people to tweet it which several have! Its been on Cornwall TV also. Please if any of you are on any social networks please watch and share the video anywhere you can. If you watch the video it is quite upsetting so be warned.

If posting on twitter please use tag #joshuasjourney and ask as many famous people you can to tweet or Facebook. Thanks all. http://po.st/su5iOV

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Will do mate, I saw it posted on fb but didn't watch it because of that (couple people posted that they were teary). I will share it.

Gav I don’t use my/those social networks, so can’t help in this instance. Occasionally I complain about running a business & having to look after 2 children, but reading your post does put things into better perspective and shows me what people are really capable of, I find individual people & families like yours a genuine inspiration, best wishes.

Richard

Thanks guys, we used to be those people Richard respecting others for what they, do it really is surprising what us humans can do!

At the end of the day you will do what ever you have to for your children. /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back