Customer Testimonials

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by OoO, Feb 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

Just spent about an hour mocking up a quick form to cover myself and customer.

Do you guys get the customer to sign anything?

Do you keep proof of a customer testimonial?

This is obviously for using on a website.

Damo

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've found customer feedback works great for me for new prospects to read on my site. Many new customers comment that after reading feedback (testimonial) from satisfied customers that is one of the main reason why they contact me and most have said they don't bother to get other quotes either.

Feedback is a very strong passive marketing tool that should not be ignored. All my feedback comes through either via email, website form or letter so yes I can prove all my feedback is from real customers if ever asked.

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Have you got a website smurf?

4. JDMW

JDMW Guru

how would i get customer testimonials to put on my site?? do i make ppl up :lol:

5. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i got good remarks on google maps where you look for ppl and then people rate your service.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yes but I prefer to keep that to myself on here ;)

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

absolutely not, you may need to prove that theyre real.

8. OoO

OoO Guest

All i wanted to know was have you got customer testimonials on it? Or just on facebook?

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You simply ask customers to give feedback good or bad to help monitor your quality of services. Also mention that you are in the process of updating your site by adding customers feedback so you would be most greatful if they could help you out. Simples

As of yet I have not had anyone give me bad feedback so I must be doing something right :)

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

in that case damo, only on google maps i have testimonials. will get some customers to write me some and ill add a section to my website.

Advertisement