Customer Trying To Get Out Of Paying

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Jul 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Got customer last month for first clean who stopped me in the street a Indian bloke who had shop next door to the house I was cleaning front on.
    So cleaned it last month shop was closed half day as it was wednesday. Tryed many times trying to collect but couldn't catch thm in. Went Friday gone cleaned and was nobody in and for some reason shop was closed so still couldn't get payed. Text him tonight asking when he would be in for payment to wich I get a phone call from him saying I haven't cleaned his windows asking for date and time tht I cleaned thm so he could check the CCTV as I didn't have exact time I give him the date and approx time and said I would come out and look at it for proof to wich he replied I'm not allowed to see his CCTV n blabbed on dome garbage as a reason. So I drove over to the house and rang him to come out and pointed out to him how clean the frames and windows were and mentioned how filthy thy were before I done thm to wich he replied well I'll have to check the CCTV.

Been thinking since I drove home really I haven't got leg to stand on if he does like I think he will and say nothing in camera

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer im in a battle with one customer for payment for a one off clean! takes the pee really!

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

The wife said to ring police but am nt really into tht. How r u trying to resolve it

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Is it a takeaway shop he has??

5. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Na a scruffy little shop tht just sells general goods

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

they have had one invoice with an overdue on it, still no contact, just got another one to post to them with the late fee i have on my invoices and a note 'late payment could incur court action for non-payment of invoice'

7. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

I might just punch his lights out lol

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just make sure its off cctv then! lol

9. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

It's nt like we can prove we have cleaned thm really but I'm sure he talkin bull saying I'm nt allowed to see the footage

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

you are able to request to see cctv footage, you have to go through right channels, but its more hassle than its worth really. just go round when his shop is shut with a old brush covered in mud and put the windows back the way there was before you done them!!

Advertisement